Cat bowls Ceramic cat bowl for neck protection elevated cat bowls
- Perfect height for comfort feeding. While humans can eat upside down; the feline anatomy is such that - when a cat eats from a dish, its mouth becomes lower than its stomach and the risk of backflow is increased. Elevated height reduces strain on the body by alleviating stress in the muscles, bones and joints. Advocates an increase in appetite and helps prevents vomiting.
- Many cats don't like their water to smell like their food, which can happen if the water and food bowls are too close together. Owning this raised cat feeder, you can place the 2 dishes separately,or two rooms. Food stays centered so there is less stress from having to chase food around the bowl.
- Raised cat food bowls made of premium pottery, No chips on the rim, Lead & Cadmium free, Dishwasher and Microwave Safe. Multiple-cat owners can appreciate the convenience of simply tossing all of the food and water bowls into the dishwasher and flipping on the switch.
- The cat bowls ceramic with non skid silicone loop which make it stable and does not slide easily, it prevent your pet from sliding bowls around and provide protection for your floors.
- Less Mess, the stable base is wider, it makes for secure eating without the mess of tipping over. Cutting down drastically on making a mess.
Love the positioning of the bowls and the cat loves it.
I prefer a glass bowl for feeding my cat
It is far easier for her to get the bowl clean. The height and angle are good for her height.